Reading DiskBooks Documents with Your Kindle That is Equipped with Wi Fi
1. Locate a DiskBooks document on your hard drive.
2. Download a document by clicking this link:
3. Create an email message to be sent to the
Editor's note: When I first used this convert feature, I was told to use the word "free" in the address field. However, when I tried to run a conversion project today, I was unable to send to email@example.com
When I called Amazon Kindle support, they suggested deleting free from the address. I did and it worked! 6/6/2012 gel
[use your Kindle email name in the name field
4. Click on the attachment icon and navigate to the location of your DiskBooks document [attach document to your email message]
5. Write the word Convert in the subject field of your email message.
6. Kindle will Convert your PDF DiskBooks document to a format native to the Kindle.
7. The Converted DiskBooks document will appear
in your Kindle’s home menu via WiFi, ready for you to read.
|If you need technical assistance, you may reach Amazon Kindle Support at 866-321-8851 (US customers. toll free) or +1-206-266-0927 (International Customers).|