Bible Sex Facts Table of Contents
1. "Petting" Is Playing with dynamite.
2. Just what is safe sex?
3. Are erotic dreams sinful?
4. Is it wrong to indulge in sexual fantasies; what about masturbation?
5. Is it possible for a homosexual person to be a minister?
6. Should newly-weds have sex the first night of the honeymoon?
7. Is there a limit to kissing before marriage?
8. Is petting wrong?
9. Why is the sex drive so strong when it can lead to sin?
10. Is it reasonable to expect both women and men to remain virgins until marriage?
11. What if I/we have been guilty of fornication [intercourse before marriage]?
12. Loss of virginity due to rape or incest
Three: For Married Persons
(and those who have set a wedding date)
How should I treat attractive members of the opposite sex?
2. Are there acceptable alternatives to sexual intercourse?
3. What about anal sex; is it sinful?
4. Is there anything wrong with birth control?
5. What is Natural Family Planning? [NFP]
6. How important is communication in the bedroom?
7. Is it all right for married couples to go to dances?
8. How important is foreplay in marriage?
9. Doesn't the Bible consider oral sex to be a perversion?
10. What does the Bible say about orgasm?
11. When a married couple is engaged in foreplay, when should the husband insert his penis?
12. Never fake an orgasm
13. Is it all right for a married couple to use pornography during foreplay?
14. What about privacy with children in the house?
15. What words can we use during sexual activity?
16. Sexual Activity During Pregnancy.
17. Is it wrong to use vibrators and other "sex toys"?
What every wife should know about her husband's impotence
|Click to learn about . . .|
|Joining PayPal, sending money via e-mail, and earning an immediate five dollar bill.|
|Listening to DiskBooks Internet Radio all day, every day, and hear southern Gospel music or educational and inspirational programming|
* * * * * * * * *
J. F. "Jeff" Cogan, Author